- 1/2 lb pork
- 1/4 can or about 3 oz diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pepper, drained and cut into bite-size strips
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- In a pot with lid, combine meat, tomatoes, peppers, vinegar, and pepper.
- Add the 1/2 cup water. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 45 min, or on high-heat setting for about half an hour. If the setting is on high heat, check every 15 min to make sure the water is enough to cover the ingredients. If not, add water accordingly.
image from: cookingclassy.com
recipe inspired by: food.com