- 1/2 clove garlic, minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 (2-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- Handful flat-leaf parsley or other spices desired, finely chopped
- some lemon juice
- some handfuls of cheese
- Small handful olives, pitted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the garlic (and lemon juice) in a bowl and whisk in olive oil; season with lots of pepper.
- Add the tuna to the garlic(-lemon) dressing. Combine with the finely chopped parsley or other spices; toss to combine. (If you have cheese, add the cheese to the top).
- Put into the oven and bake until the tuna is warm, and the cheese is melted and lightly browned, about 10 – 15 minutes.
recipe and image from: cheatsheet.com