- 1/3 cup uncooked penne pasta (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup milk/coconut milk/any kind of broth you have
- 1 can light tuna in water, drained
- 3 oz frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1/4 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/12 cup slivered almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package, using minimum cook time. In ungreased casserole, stir together soup, (coconut) milk/broth, tuna, and cooked pasta.
- Cover; bake 20 minutes. Remove casserole from oven. Cut up large pieces of broccoli; gently stir broccoli into tuna mixture.
- In small bowl, mix butter and almonds; sprinkle over casserole. Bake about 30 minutes longer or until bubbly around edges.
Recipe and Image from: BetterCrocker