- 1 cup (packed down) thinly sliced cabbage
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium high heat until it is hot. Add the olive oil and swirl it in the pan. Add the sliced cabbage and cook, stirring frequently until it softens and begins to brown, 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat on the pan to medium. Add the soy sauce and stir the cabbage constantly for about 30 seconds until the steam subsides. Do not leave this unattended or it will burn.
- Spread out the cabbage so that it makes an even layer in the bottom of the pan, then pour over the eggs.
- Let the eggs cook and set for about 20 seconds, then slowly fold them over themselves until the eggs are cooked through. We aren’t trying to make an omelet here, but a bit of cohesiveness in the dish is nice, as it keeps the eggs tender and moist.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from: Oddly Delicious