- 1/4 cauliflower (about 200g), trimmed
- half tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breast minute steaks (about 20g each) (sliced into thin pieces)
- 20g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lemon
- 1/4 tablespoon Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- a dash of slivered almonds, toasted
- half tablespoon roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Cut cauliflower into 3cm-thick slices, then slightly overlap in a small baking dish. Pour over 1/8 cup water, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 5 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a large, lightly oiled frypan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Melt butter with garlic in a small pan over medium-low heat until frothy but not coloured. Whisk in lemon juice, mustard, almonds and 1 tablespoon hot water. Bring to a simmer, then remove from heat and season to taste.
- Top with sauce and parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Recipe adapted from: delicious.au